NACFL forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Commitment level..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KForfar

KForfar

Commitment level.. Empty
PostSubject: Commitment level..   Commitment level.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 15:10

Matt brought this up in the 'Introductions' thread and I thought it deserved it's own topic.

What level of commitment is everyone comfortable with? I was thinking along the lines of a game a week or 2 in every 3? I thought that wasn't too much but happy for someone to persuade me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

Commitment level.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commitment level..   Commitment level.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23 2009, 07:42

KForfar wrote:
Matt brought this up in the 'Introductions' thread and I thought it deserved it's own topic.

What level of commitment is everyone comfortable with? I was thinking along the lines of a game a week or 2 in every 3? I thought that wasn't too much but happy for someone to persuade me otherwise.

that level of commitment sounds good to me.
If we end with everyone getting 2-3 games a month I think we can get things moving along nicely.
Back to top Go down
Maverick

Commitment level.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commitment level..   Commitment level.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01 2009, 06:08

That works for me. If I can sell it to the wife on "less than a game a week" that works for me. Even if its 51 weeks out of 52, that qualifies right?
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

Commitment level.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commitment level..   Commitment level.. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01 2009, 12:06

Maverick wrote:
That works for me. If I can sell it to the wife on "less than a game a week" that works for me. Even if its 51 weeks out of 52, that qualifies right?

I like the way you are thinking!!!

I have a video card that my father in law is about to install so we shall see.........

excited to get started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Commitment level.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Commitment level..   Commitment level.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Commitment level..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NACFL forums :: The League :: League Rules-
Jump to: