NACFL forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome and introductions

Go down 
+3
KForfar
Notorious_JTB
NACFL
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NACFL
Admin

Welcome and introductions Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue May 26 2009, 15:51

Hello and welcome to the NACFL forums.

Once you've registered remember to introduce yourself here. We mostly all know each other from way back but a few words may help some to put a face to a username/team.

Oh, and PM a mod to get your members only access set up.

Cheers

Da (unelected) League Commissioner king
Back to top Go down
https://nacfl.rpg-board.net
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue May 26 2009, 17:30

You know me, I'm down with OPP.........

Well not really.

The JTB stands for Joe(seph) T Byers.

Allow!
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeThu May 28 2009, 13:24

Mark here, currently also posting as the league commish until I can palm that job off to someone else Smile
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeThu May 28 2009, 18:18

KForfar wrote:
Mark here, currently also posting as the league commish until I can palm that job off to someone else Smile

Duncan?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Maverick

PostSubject: Who is Maverick?   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2009, 03:28

Hi folks, as you have no doubt guessed Maverick is none other than Jake Byers.

Looking forward to the Bloodbowl almost as much as I'm looking forward to the banter about the Bloodbowl.

Thoughts for the day:

In the words of Kevin Patterson “The whole world loves a maverick and the whole world wants the maverick to achieve something nobler than simple rebellion”.

In the words of Maverick "I feel the need..." You know the rest.

Jake
Back to top Go down
NACFL
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is Maverick   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2009, 15:59

Moved your intro Jake. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nacfl.rpg-board.net
BB_Warlords

BB_Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 14:19

Well hello. I presume I need no introduction...

But if I do, it's Duncan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 14:25

Hello D cheers
Back to top Go down
BB_Warlords

BB_Warlords

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 14:26

Incidentally, all the results are up on the web - league tables and the like - from the original seasons...

http://albionleague2.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 14:30

Cool, I'll make sure to add it to the links on the website.
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2009, 14:44

BB_Warlords wrote:
Well hello. I presume I need no introduction...

But if I do, it's Duncan Very Happy

Welcome! affraid Basketball

bounce
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18 2009, 09:48

Should be some Canadian additions soon!

When they work out how to use the internet, those colonials Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
dwarfrunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18 2009, 10:38

Notorious_JTB wrote:
Should be some Canadian additions soon!

When they work out how to use the internet, those colonials Rolling Eyes

Hey Notorious_WIMP, go back to your Shandy drinks and leave the jokes to the real men. Mad

Hello All, I am Mark D'Agostino. One of your Canadian counter-parts. Can't wait for the game release, super keen to try it out.

I will be putting in my two-cents on all the league topics, but everything seems to be well in order.

Again, thanks for the invite (although you may regret it later Laughing ) and see you all on the gridiron.
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18 2009, 12:19

Anyone who opens with a comment about Joe's girly choice of drinks is going to fit in here perfectly. Welcome Mark, from another Mark, good to have you onboard.
Back to top Go down
dwarfrunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18 2009, 14:29

Thanks, good to see some things are the same on both sides of the pond. Joe is ridiculed constantly. Should be an easy transition for me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19 2009, 06:35

dwarfrunner wrote:
Thanks, good to see some things are the same on both sides of the pond. Joe is ridiculed constantly. Should be an easy transition for me. Laughing

Oh go wave your flappy head somewhere else rendeer

lol!
Back to top Go down
dwarfrunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19 2009, 06:48

Notorious_JTB wrote:
dwarfrunner wrote:

lol!

Uh, you are going to have to explain that apparent insult to me Joe, since I have no idea what you are talking about. Or is this just a vain attempt at humor that no one will understand Question

So sad, so very very sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19 2009, 12:13

dwarfrunner wrote:
Notorious_JTB wrote:
dwarfrunner wrote:

lol!

Uh, you are going to have to explain that apparent insult to me Joe, since I have no idea what you are talking about. Or is this just a vain attempt at humor that no one will understand Question

So sad, so very very sad. Sad

I guess South Park isn't popular in Canada Laughing
Back to top Go down
dwarfrunner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20 2009, 05:24

I used to watch it, but eventually it lost its appeal.
Back to top Go down
Mattman

Mattman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21 2009, 15:32

Hey guys. I am sure you all remember the big ol Matt T(rindall).

Finally got round to joining. Been a bit hectic the last few weeks as we are doing up a house and will be moving soon.

The game looks like it will be fun. Haven't touched a game of BB in years but should be willing to have a few games. Not sure on my actual commitment just yet, time will tell.

Catch you all later,

Matt
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21 2009, 20:31

Mattman wrote:

Finally got round to joining. Been a bit hectic the last few weeks as we are doing up a house and will be moving soon.

The game looks like it will be fun. Haven't touched a game of BB in years but should be willing to have a few games. Not sure on my actual commitment just yet, time will tell.

Catch you all later,

Matt

Sweet, nice to have you aboard sir!
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22 2009, 15:05

Mattman wrote:

Catch you all later,

Matt

Hey Matt, good to hear from you.

We've not really touched on level of commitment yet so I'll start up a new thread in the league rules forum. Good thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and introductions   Welcome and introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome and introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NACFL forums :: The League :: Locker Room-
Jump to: