NACFL forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is Project X???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KForfar

KForfar

What is Project X??? Empty
PostSubject: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15 2009, 16:03

Hmm, it's all gone a bit quiet... I'm hoping that's 'cause you're all saving your strength for the opening matches of the season.

Anyway, my excuse is that I've been working on an exciting new project. I can't reveal just yet what it is because it's a bit touch and go and I don't want to disappoint. So in the meantime we can have a little fun guessing just what is Project X???

Your suggestions please Question
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16 2009, 09:47

KForfar wrote:
Hmm, it's all gone a bit quiet... I'm hoping that's 'cause you're all saving your strength for the opening matches of the season.

Anyway, my excuse is that I've been working on an exciting new project. I can't reveal just yet what it is because it's a bit touch and go and I don't want to disappoint. So in the meantime we can have a little fun guessing just what is Project X???

Hmmm, maybe it is some magical device that allows you to win the championship. As clearly you have no hope otherwise lol!
Back to top Go down
Maverick

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01 2009, 05:52

I'm gonna go with 3 way matches

That would be cool
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 11:40

Maverick wrote:

That would be cool

That would be some incredible programming there!
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05 2009, 13:04

Notorious_JTB wrote:
KForfar wrote:

Hmmm, maybe it is some magical device that allows you to win the championship. As clearly you have no hope otherwise lol!

I'll treat that comment with the distain it deserves - we'll see what happens on the pitch!

Maverick wrote:

That would be cool

Nope, it's nearly ready to unveil though... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2009, 15:38

Right, from all the messages posted here I can tell you are all desperate to know about Project X [end of sarcasm]. So as a treat for you all, and as a little encouragement to get your team profiles submitted I can finally unveil Project X:

It's just a picture at the moment as it's still not finished...enjoy

What is Project X??? Project-x
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07 2009, 15:44

In case it's not clear from the picture Project X is a shiny new website for the league Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10 2009, 06:37

KForfar wrote:
In case it's not clear from the picture Project X is a shiny new website for the league Very Happy

that looks pretty fcukin ace!!!!!!!!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14 2009, 10:44

Cheers, not bad for a first attempt me thinks. I'm hoping to get it live on the internet in the next couple of days so you'll be able to play with it yourself.
Back to top Go down
BB_Warlords

BB_Warlords

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22 2009, 03:16

Nice Smile

I can write my history now as I have the rest of the week off sick - thanks to recovering from another operation. Joy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is Project X???   What is Project X??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is Project X???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NACFL forums :: The League :: Locker Room-
Jump to: