NACFL forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important Question 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KForfar

KForfar

Important Question 1 Empty
PostSubject: Important Question 1   Important Question 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 11:54

Right, the game has been out for nearly two months now so when are we going to kick things off?

Are people still interested in a private league or shall we just join an existing league?

I'm off to Oz in a week and would like to have this sorted when I get back towards the end of September. Please your views here.
Back to top Go down
dwarfrunner

PostSubject: Re: Important Question 1   Important Question 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 12:32

I am super keen for a private league. I am still having trouble connecting to the server, but I figure it will eventually work. Especially by the time this thing starts up.
Back to top Go down
Notorious_JTB

PostSubject: Re: Important Question 1   Important Question 1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20 2009, 12:58

KForfar wrote:
Right, the game has been out for nearly two months now so when are we going to kick things off?

Are people still interested in a private league or shall we just join an existing league?

I'm off to Oz in a week and would like to have this sorted when I get back towards the end of September. Please your views here.

keen for private league.

been sick!

so way behind on everything right now!
Back to top Go down
KForfar

KForfar

PostSubject: Re: Important Question 1   Important Question 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23 2009, 10:22

Thanks for the responses guys - was pretty sure that you'd still be keen. I've not heard from Duncan or Jake in a while but I'd be fairly confident that they're still onboard.

Is five enough though?
Back to top Go down
Maverick

PostSubject: Re: Important Question 1   Important Question 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25 2009, 02:08

Game on!
Back to top Go down
dwarfrunner

PostSubject: Re: Important Question 1   Important Question 1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01 2009, 10:39

I don't see a problem with a small group. We can simple do rounds, with each round consisting of playing all the other coaches in the league once. Then we can simply do multiple rounds.

PS I am still unable to connect to the server, keeps telling me it is unable to connect. I will go through the forums or maybe get Joe to give me a hand too see why it won't work. But still count me in for the league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Question 1   Important Question 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Question 1
Page 1 of 1